Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Short Bout

June 17, 2009

It is with great joy that I write to say that Lisbeth did not stay sick long. She definitely did not experience the flu like Evelin and I did. We are thankful for that. I have gotten back into the swing of working with the start of this new week. The week is going pretty well. I had some things to write about but I have forgotten them all. It is 8:40PM and I long ago reached my moment of tiredness. It has been coming early these days.

I have continued to be insensitive to the rumblings of the earth below me. I believe it was Monday that 7 small earthquakes shook Honduras once again and I felt none of them. I do not know where I am when the movement happens that I am so clueless. I have heard that even the nice, expensive hotels around the city are sporting some severe cracks from the first big quake. I believe there may be more damage than meets the eye at first glance.

Since an hour has successfully passed without me remembering any more of what I had wanted to write, I shall sign off. Of course I spent most of that time chatting with a friend so I was not really concentrating on thinking.

No comments: