Saturday, June 21, 2008

Rushing

June 21, 2008
This week I have been doing lots of "rushing around." More than I like in fact. Within the hour I am headed out to camp for the coming week to help out with the work team that will be there and 2 weekend camps that are going on. I am trying to get e-mails and blog entries caught up before I leave, but it is not happening. Lately I have been spending more time with people than communicating with those far away. I had a coffee with my roommate this afternoon since we really not see much of each other until August. She leaves for the month of July just as I return from camp. So lots of goodbyes and lots of last minute errands. That has constituted much of my week.

Perhaps in the down time at camp before the team arrives I can do some writing to catch up on the events, analogies, and thoughts of this past week but for now, that has to wait. I think it will be a good coming week and I am looking forward to our ministry day with a school from up on the mountain by camp this next Friday. I visited some country schools this past week and am anxious to experience working with them.

No comments: