Monday, March 03, 2008

Still Alive

March 3, 2008

So I am still alive though I have been neglecting communication. Most of that has to do with my scedule the past few weeks and the amount of time I was in camp compared to in the city. Because I am working on an update to send out, I will not write much except to say that I am excited to have the ropes course repairs done and to be able to move on to other things.

Life the past week has had its adventures -- a night hike in the jungle, a gecko in the washer, attempting to cut cable while standing on a ladder, burning my fingers on aluminum foil that just came out of the fire (very stupid on my part), etc... Hopefully I can elaborate more later. I am thankful that my health has improved though the cough I had still lingers a bit. This week I will be mostly in the city in an effort to catch up on some communication, meetings, and other details. And so more to come on life's adventures. As the video below shows, determination is not always enough to get the job done.

No comments: