Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Brief Update


February 20, 2008

Although my time is short at the moment, I figured that I should give a little update as to what is happening. Last week I was out at camp working with my aunt and uncle on various projects and discovering new projects for the coming weeks. It was good to have them here to participate a bit in my world and to fellowship again. Though there were no long power outages, they got to experience the uncertainties of it.

Sunday I got back to the city and have been busy since even though I sort of took Monday off. I have come down with a cold or flu and so I am trying to fight that off with rest. Daily it seems like new tasks pop up and this coming weekend a guy from Houghton is coming down to help with ropes course repairs so next week will be busy again. The Williamsons also return on Monday which will possibly bring other stuff to do. And so today I will prepare for a ropes course training, the repairs, and begin work on a real update while trying to keep rested. I am very thannkful to have an apartment where I can be without exposing others to sickness (except my roommate and she is very gracious).
*The photo is of a parrot we temporarily housed on camp -- long enough take some pictures. The children rescued from being eaten by an iguana.

No comments: