Tuesday, November 03, 2009

In the Midst of Moving

November 3, 2009

Today was the big moving day though tomorrow will carry some smaller moves. The majority of my things I moved out to camp for Evelin to use for a while and so this afternoon we drove to camp with my Isuzu Rodeo loaded down and another little truck. They were very full. I had acquired furniture from my previous roommate so there was quite a lot to move. It is now late and I am very tired but with papers to organize so sleep is still not within reach. Evelin has the hardest job though of re-organizing the cabin to accomodate her and Lisbeth. Right now I am too busy to really think about all that is happening and the implications of moving out of Honduras for the moment. I think when I sit down on the plane on Thursday, all of the emotions will finally hit. I hope that I will at that point have time to better process and pray about the opportunities in El Salvador and those here in Honduras.

Well, that is my very brief update but at least you can know that I am still alive and running around -- driving around that is. I have not been able to do much running which is sad.

No comments: