Thursday, December 11, 2008

Touching Base

December 11, 2008

This entry is basically to say that I am still alive even though I have not written for quite a while. I like to write but this past week I have been too busy. I was helping out at another camp, taking a personal retreat, and then catching up on work in the city. Tomorrow I head to camp for the weekend to set up ropes course elements for a group and probably help to lead part of the time. It will also be the moment of my farewells to the staff since I probably will not see them again before I leave for Christmas. I can hardly believe that a week from now I will be in PA! I am excited and ready for some time with family and friends.

So someday I will probably blog more about the adventures of the last little while but for now I need some sleep. I hope that the rain will have ended by tomorrow morning so that I can at least return to running. Vamos a ver.

No comments: