Thursday, January 27, 2011

What 2011 Will Not Bring...

January 27, 2011

It would seem that 2011 will not bring lots of blog entries. I simply have been out of time for writing and updating my blog. I suppose that I could be writing at 4:00AM when I first wake the girls up to get ready for school but for now that is a good time for me spend with the Lord.

The year will probably not bring me much snow either though I know that Lancaster County is currently covered with a blanket of white snow. I am sitting here in El Salvador on the porch on a bright, hot sunny day. I know that many would like to trade places with me and I of course would love the snow adventures. This past week and a half have held lots of days as a tia. For the most part it has gone well though I am getting tired and looking forward to some time off on Saturday. The children are in school this week which does mean that I have some free time in the mornings -- a big blessing. I have yet to actually sleep though as naps have always been difficult for me. I am with the "medianas" or girls between 11 and 14. There are only four of them and really they have been doing quite well. They are much easier to be in charge than the six youngest girls as will be my responsibility several days in this next month.

As for what else the year will not bring, I do not know since we are only in 2011. But realy overall, I expect 2011 to bring adventures, joys, and of course challenges since they are inevitable in life. But as I have seen in the past, I believe for the future that God will continue to show Himself faithful.

No comments: